Guitar Lessons That Drastically Improve Your Guitar Playing In Less Time
Avoid Getting Stuck With Your Guitar Playing
Start Getting The Results You Deserve
Whether you are new to guitar or have been playing for years, most guitar players hit a wall in their playing. This can be caused by:
- Searching the internet for random information in hopes that you will fit it all together
- Guessing how to practice and wasting time trying to figure it out blindly
- Listening to friends or family that have no actual experience training guitar players themselves and do not know how to actually solve your problems
- Spending tons of time and money on books, videos, and lessons that do not give you a strategy or any real TRAINING on what to do, how to do it, and how to put it all together WHILE STILL HAVING FUN
- Getting so frustrated with your lack of progress or comparing yourself to others that you quit guitar altogether!
I struggled for a long time with switching chords, strumming, barre chords, soloing without getting stuck or hitting bad notes, learning all the scales and keys, training my ear and rhythm etc. I broke through those challenges because I started focusing on the right skills in the right sequence and learned to link them altogether. This made practicing not only much more productive but way more fun! Since then, I have been committed to helping my students get over their guitar obstacles getting more from their guitar playing in less time.
Why You Might Be Stuck
- Teaching Yourself- Teaching yourself leads to bad habits, loads of wasted practice, overwhelm and confusion.
- Ineffective Lessons- Almost all guitar teachers took the trial and error approach in teaching guitar. Only an elite group of teachers know how to TRAIN students so they consistently become awesome guitar players.
- Youtube and Internet Lessons- No online videos can assess your strengths, weaknesses, goals, and make a strategy for you. The fastest way to a goal is a straight line. Searching the internet endlessly for tips will never get you where you want to be as fast as the right training.
Jacob S.- Lessons have helped me speed past almost all of my friends that have been playing longer. It’s great that he trains us on what to practice, how to practice, and what not to focus on, and keeping good form. It all came together and it’s helped me excel on guitar.
Stephen- I tried teaching myself and it didn’t go so well so I figured this was the best way to get back into it. I’ve improved in every area of my guitar playing such as strumming, chords, scales and soloing. I see great improvement and have more motivation every single week.
The Solution Is Training vs. Information
Imagine having a teacher that held your hand all the way to your goals so that you are guaranteed success, pushed you beyond those goals, and showed you how to learn in the right order and practice more effectively. Wouldn’t that be the best choice for you?
You can keep spending time and energy guessing, or you can start investing time and energy in MASSIVE PROGRESS. If you are just getting started on the guitar, or have been playing for a while but feel like your guitar playing is stuck, you OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO START PLAYING GUITAR THE WAY THAT YOU TRUELY DESIRE.
Mike B.- Before taking lessons here, I couldn’t play smoothly and I wasn’t able to jam and I didn’t know what I was doing. I’ve gotten better all around, speed timing, my ear. I see results and I see results quickly.
What Makes Me Different?
I have studied master guitarists and teachers for years, refining my ability to train my students and keep them on the path to mastery. I am a member of the Elite Guitar Teachers Inner Circle and have FIVE Certifications in guitar training that I received at the Guitar Teacher Super Summit International (which no other guitar teacher in southern Massachusetts have.) I will not only care more, but give you the strategies, coach you, and never quit until you surpass your expectations.
Benefits That You Get As A Student
- Learn the right sequence to learn guitar so you speed up the learning process
- Break through your guitar obstacles and feel like a confident musician
- Massively improve your speed with the best strategy
- Record your music so you can instantly hear your strengths and weaknesses
- Become more confident so you can jam with other musicians
- Entertain friends and family by learning songs quickly
- Get rapid results so that you can play like your favorite guitar players growing up
- Remember what you learn quickly and know how to use what you learn.
Q: I’ve tried guitar lessons before and it didn’t work. Why is this different? Your teacher either did not know how to train you to crystallize your skills, or were just blindly teaching you information without any real plan. They probably piled on information and didn’t show you how to use it in real musical situations. Some music stores even have the philosophy of “the teacher should be one lesson ahead of the student.” This is music malpractice and is massively damaging to the student.
Q:How do you know the best strategies? I dig deep into your reasons for wanting to play guitar and find out your specific goals. I devise a plan around your strengths and weakness and keep a student log of your progress week to week to be sure you are on track. Then we go through the process of mastery where you learn, train, and use the information in real musical settings so that the skills you require are crystallized.`
Q:Will this work for me? I am 110% committed to helping my students exceed their expectations and will never stop training and pushing you. I will hold your hand the entire way and ensure that you never quit until you become the guitar player you want to be.
Q:I’m really busy and I’m not sure if I can dedicate time to lessons? If you are thinking this then you can’t afford NOT to take lessons. If you are practicing and not getting anywhere, you are saying to yourself that your time is worth zero to you. If you just learned how to organize your practicing and time better, you would get more results in less time. This will put time BACK INTO YOUR LIFE. Don’t look back in 5 years and wish you did something about it, TAKE ACTION NOW!
Free Bonus When You Become A Student
Get A FREE MASTER CLASS titled “Master Guitar With Practicing Secrets” ($47 value) so that you start getting more out of your time on the guitar immediately. If you think you have limited time, you NEED to see this. A common mistake is people thinking they lack time, when they really lack strategy. Many guitarists would be farther along if they only knew how to achieve their goals reliably and consistently. I will show you this right away!
Get A Free Trial Lesson And Start Making Progress Right Away
P.S. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Don’t look back and wish you had done something to improve your guitar playing.
Take charge of your life and start getting more results on your guitar playing today!